Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation Newsletter
- Using the 2018 Guidelines from the Joint Commission to Kickstart Your Hospital’s Program to Reduce Opioid-Induced Ventilatory Impairment
- Current Status of Sugammadex Usage and the Occurrence of Sugammadex-Induced Anaphylaxis in Japan
- Planning Prevents Poor Performance: An Approach to Pediatric Airway Management
- With Gratitude to Dr. John Eichhorn: An Anesthesia Patient Safety Innovator
- 2018 APSF Trainee Quality Improvement (TQI) Recognition Program
- Can Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs Aid Perioperative Clinicians in Reducing Opioid-Induced Ventilatory Impairment?
- Safe Gas Systems and Office-Based Anesthesia
- Preventing Surgical Site Infection After Cesarean Delivery—The Anesthesia Professional’s Role
- Systemic Lidocaine: An Effective and Safe Modality for Postoperative Pain Management and Early Recovery
- APSF Safety Recognition Award
APSF Print Subscription
The Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation (APSF) is pleased to offer hard copies of the APSF Newsletter to members of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for an annual (three issues) subscription rate of $25.00.*
You may subscribe online using the mailing address you prefer for receiving the APSF Newsletter. The APSF office will recognize the $25.00 contribution as a subscription to the newsletter.
* Electronic copies of the APSF Newsletter will continue to be announced to AANA members, and all newsletters are available online.