Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation Newsletter
- Robert C. Morell, MD, Immediate Past APSF Newsletter Editor-in-Chief, Reflects on Past Accomplishments
- Spotlight on Infection Prevention: Safe Injection Practices
- APSF Joins NPSF in National Multidisciplinary Effort to Reduce Preventable Health Care Harm
- Q&A:Unintended Discharge of an ICD in a Patient Undergoing Total Knee Replacement
- Article Review: Medication Safety: An Important APSF Initiative Revisited
- Congratulations to a True Pioneer in Simulation: David M. Gaba, MD
- Nitrous Oxide For Labor Analgesia: Is It Safe for Everyone?
- Q&A: A Rational Approach to Lymphedema Risk Reduction Practices
- To Err is Human; To Tolerate, Inhumane
- and more!
APSF Print Subscription
The Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation (APSF) is pleased to offer hard copies of the APSF Newsletter to members of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for an annual (three issues) subscription rate of $25.00*
You may subscribe online using the mailing address you prefer for receiving the APSF Newsletter. The APSF office will recognize the $25.00 contribution as a subscription to the newsletter.
*Electronic copies of the APSF Newsletter will continue to be announced to AANA members and all newsletters are available online.