Open Comment Opportunity
Management of Waste Anesthetic Gases, Policy Considerations
Download the draft Management of Waste Anesthetic Gases, Policy Considerations
To guide your response, please consider the following:
- Are there any gaps in the document?
- Is the information described in the document reflective of current practice?
- Are there any unintended consequences that may occur as a result of this document?
- Are there other relevant resources that could be included in the document?
- Include the line number when making comments about a specific statement/section.
Thank you for your time and expertise in reviewing this draft document and offering evidence and practice-based feedback. The Practice Committee and staff will review submitted comments and accept recommendation, accept with modification, or decline with rationale. A deidentified table summarizing comments and resolutions will be available following the Practice Committee's recommendation to the AANA Board of Directors to adopt the document.
Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
by December 15, 2017.