State Organizational Development Committee
Back row, left to right: Lori Schirle, PhD, CRNA; Luis A. Rivera, MBA, CAE, Senior Director, State Management Affairs; Robert Gauvin, MS, CRNA, AANA Treasurer; Steven Mund, DNP, CRNA, Committee Chair; James Albrecht, MS, CRNA, APNP.
AANA Bylaw Language
Article VII, Section 5, I: State Organizational Development Committee (SODC)
The SODC shall be comprised of the Treasurer and six additional members representing both small and large states, as determined by the Board of Directors. The SODC shall be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing applications for funding from the Organizational Health Allocation (OHA) and Strategic Reserve Fund (SRF) and making recommendations to the Board of Directors for a final decision on the requests for funding.
- Working in conjunction with the Directors to assist State Associations with organizational development issues.
- Reviewing and updating the Guidelines for State Organizational Health and making recommendations to the Board of Directors for its revision.
For the Fiscal Year 2018 Committee:
- September 22-24, 2017 - Chicago, Ill.
- Conference Calls
For the Fiscal Year 2019 Committee:
- August 25-26, 2018 - Park Ridge, Ill. (Possibly August 27th morning if needed)
The typical Joint Committee Conference which is a kick off meeting for some committees will be held earlier in the year as a committee orientation and kickoff. Please note this date change.
The Fiscal Year 2019 Committee's duties will officially begin following the September 22-25, 2018 Annual Congress.